We offer two kind of Proceeding for publication depend on review process:
- Proceeding of BIO Web of Conference (Indexed, online version only)
- Proceeding of ISWIPS 2017 (Online version)
Submission Deadline: 25 October , 2017
- You are required to complete the registration payment previously to submitting an Proceeding for the THE 4th ISWIPS joint conference.
- Fill-in all the information requested in the Proceeding Submission Form and Submit the Proceeding file online.
- Your Proceeding will be forwarded and checked to our reviewers
- You will get an email notification according to the comments from our reviewers
- Submit your revised Proceeding again.
- Acceptance or Rejection of your Proceeding will be sent to you by email.
General Formatting for Proceeding of ISWIPS 2017:
File format: .pdf or .doc / .docx
Paper size: A4 (8.3 x 11.7 in or 21.0 x 29.7 cm)
Margins: 1″ (2.54 cm)
Font face: Book Antiqua
Font size: Title, 14 point (bold); Authors, 12 point (bold); Affiliations,9 point; Abstract/Proceeding Body, 11 point (normal)
Line spacing: 1 (spacing before = 0 pt, after = 10 pt)
Proceeding of ISWIPS 2017 Guidelines:
All Proceedings must be written in English.
Proceeding file must contains Title, Authors, Affiliations, Abstract, Keywords (max. 5 words), Introduction, Materials And Methods, Results And Discussion, Conclusion, And References.
Figures and tables must be included in the manuscript.
Standard abbreviations should be used throughout. Any special or unusual abbreviations should be spelled out in full at first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses. It is recommended that you use a minimum number of abbreviations in your abstract.
Bold, underlined and italic characters can be used while preparing your abstract.
Check carefully for any misspellings and/or typographical errors.
Please be reminded that research works to be submitted for Proceeding do not need to be completed but should have certain progress, and need to be PROTEIN RESEARCH related.
An extra IDR will be charged to the registrant for full paper publication (ISBN: xxx-xxx-xxx-x) once your proceeding is accepted.
Download Template for Abstract